The Milford person lift has been specially designed for lifting people from their wheelchair into a vehicle and out again.
Our vehicle lifts are capable of lifting up to 20 stone, with a mobile base option.
Milford Person Lift - Person Hoist
Aluminium Milford Person Lift
- The Milford Person Lift has been specially designed for lifting people from their wheelchair into a vehicle and out again.
- Fits most 4 door cars, all 2 door cars, people carriers and 4x4s.
- Lifts up to 17½ stone, this can be upgraded to 21 stone if required.
- The NEW Milford weighs just 8kg, has emergency switches and an optional manual operation.
The lift can be operated by a helper or by the disabled person using a small control box attached to a fly lead.
There are only two switches, one for on/off and one for up/down. The control box can be positioned on the lift using velcro strips. Once the person has been lifted, horizontal movements are made manually, a process made easy by the three pivot points of the lift.
The Milford Person Lift comes complete with sling and 4 compartment padded bag with carry straps.
Sling sizes: Extra small - Extra large (amputee sling also available)
Carony Wheelchair System
The Carony System allows the seat in the vehicle to become your wheelchair seat.
There are 3 versions of the Carony available, as follows:
- Carony 12”. This is a ‘transit’ wheelchair, so the Carony wheelchair user is pushed by a carer when out and about.
- Carony 24”. This version is ‘occupant propelled’, so the wheelchair user can propel the Carony wheelchair themselves.
- Carony Go. This is an electric wheelchair option, whereby the occupant propels the Carony Go wheelchair with a joystick.